This episode reviews the component principles.
- Payroll Review
- Controller use Builder to request data structure that they pass to interactor that they acquire from Factory. The interactor manipulate entity and database which create response data structure. The response data structure pass into Presenter which create view model data structure, which driven into view.
- Ad Hoc Packaging
- High level abstraction should not depend on low level concrete details
- No cycle
- Concrete components depends on abstract components
- Unstable components depends on stable components
- Families and Metrics
- Separating use cases and component that doesn’t belong together
- Agile Software Development, Robert Martin